Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatOldOnes

Apr 7, 2020
IGN:
  • <Redacted by moderator> ( login name )
    • Grid ( page )
    • Jishuka ( wind walker )
    • Yura ( gunslinger )
    • Sorceress ( ice lighting mage ) ( was using this when ban happened )
    • Walker ( night walker )
  • <Redacted by moderator> ( login name )
    • An aran character ( I'm sorry, I can't remember the name now )
    • I have a character here but I can't recall the class or name right now.
    • Sorcerer ( blaze wizard ) ( was using this when ban happened )
Appeal:
  • Recollection of what you were doing at the moment you were banned
    • I was holding down the Ice Strike skill on my Sorceress account while Sorcerer was leeching on a separate client.
    • The map I was in is some ulu's entrance. Both characters were on a lamppost ( safespot )
    • I was actually doing some work ( I have a separate work laptop ) while holding down the key, occasionally moving a little so that it will continue attacking.
  • Any reason as to why you may have been banned
    • I guess I shouldn't do this ( not paying attention to the screen and just spamming the skill for a long period of time )
  • Provide as much information and/or evidence to support your appeal
    • I admit that I didn't read the rules seriously if this was mentioned and all I can say is that I won't do this again.
On a sidenote: I was reading through some ban appeals and I came across one that says Vote abuse.
I am really sorry if what I did count as vote abuse. I split up my house 4g and 5g connection to vote for one each and then my mobile data to vote for one more time.
Is that alright? If the total vote count adds up to 3? I will stop if that is not okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Actually, you were sent to town and spent 5 minutes casting Ice Strike on thin air.

On a sidenote: I was reading through some ban appeals and I came across one that says Vote abuse.
I am really sorry if what I did count as vote abuse. I split up my house 4g and 5g connection to vote for one each and then my mobile data to vote for one more time.
Is that alright? If the total vote count adds up to 3? I will stop if that is not okay.
This is fine. We have abandoned rules against 'vote abuse'.

GreatOldOnes

Apr 7, 2020
Actually, you were sent to town and spent 5 minutes casting Ice Strike on thin air.

This is fine. We have abandoned rules against 'vote abuse'.
Actually, I have no idea why I got back to town. The spot I was in shouldn't have been able to be hit by the monster.
Uhm, nevertheless, I will stop "not paying attention" if that's alright?

And I guess one more thing I don't get is then why will the other account get banned too?

edit:

I'm really sorry. Please give me a second chance.

Last edited:

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Key-weighting is not permitted on this server. That means you cannot leave any object on your keyboard to spam a skill.

Given this is your first offence, we are reducing your ban to 3 days.

Your ban will be lifted on May 2nd.

Reactions: GreatOldOnes
Status
Not open for further replies.