Ban appear Aioros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aioros

Apr 15, 2020
IGN:
  • List all characters associated with the banned account(s)
    - Aioros
  • - Shadoweer
Appeal:
  • Recollection of what you were doing at the moment you were banned
  • -I was talking with a guy I met today and he was giving me back a borrowed scroll and I thought he was going to scam me, so I was waiting for it before sleep, he asked me to go his channel but I told him no that he should come to mine, then he said he would make an alt and for that moment I felt scammed so I decided to make one archer while waiting, then he said he would give me back my scroll then i logged my Bishop and he traded it to me then got banned. (I trusted at first cuz he bought my facestompers for 400million today)

• Any reason as to why you may have been banned
  • - I wasn't doing anything he gave me my scroll back via trade and then the message appeared

• Provide as much information and/or evidence to support your appeal
  • - Well, the message just popep up, and I was at FM1. Edd told me to make a Ban appeal.

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Are you sure that is what happened? Not that you gave him a Chaos Scroll and spent over an hour in pursuit of exploits?

Not to mention you created a new character with him.

You knowingly facilitated an exploiter in attempt to gain an advantage and harm the server.

I have taken into consideration that this is your first offence. Although your intentions are clear, so it is in the server's best interests that you are not allowed to return.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.