Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbassonx

Jun 16, 2019
Ign "raven"
I wasnt logged in when i got banned i was offline for 2 days.
When i tried to log in it says i got ban.
I cant think of any reason y i would get banned i havent broke any rule.
I dont have evidence but everybody knows me they know im a fair player and part of the comunity.

xbassonx

Jun 16, 2019
Grinding with friends.
And its ez 20k exp you can grind 100 in like 10 min and get 10x20,000 exp ez
Its not illegal.

xbassonx

Jun 16, 2019
And i didnt have hundreads of shoes when i got ban you can even take a snapshot of my inventory and see for yourself

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Be advised that we have logs of all your transactions. I will allow you one more opportunity to tell the truth.

xbassonx

Jun 16, 2019
1.i am telling rhe truth.
2.im tried of arguing with you your just another server.
3.have a nice life man me and my friends r done with this server buddy you just lost 10 players for nothing but your paranoia.
We have played by the rules since day 1 we have our methods of playing and if you dont like it just say it dont blame us for hacking.
So im giving you a chance you can bring our id's back and save yourself the embarrasment of baning player for no real reason and save the reputation of your server. Because we r conected privatly with most of the comunity its will ashame if we tell them the truth.

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Below is evidence for the record:

You have breached the Terms of Use by engaging in duping activities. Despite being given the opportunity to confess, you have instead decided to make threats.

Your ban appeal is denied.

Reactions: xShadow21215
Status
Not open for further replies.