Disconnection Buff Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incognito

Apr 5, 2020
Suggestion: Add the Horntail and Pink Bean takedown buff to the disconnection buff storage system.

Reasoning: It appears that the storage system was intended to make disconnections less bad during runs, and is a very welcome and appreciated addition to the game. My suggestion is to add the Horntail and Pink Bean takedown buffs to this system, as 1) they are not too impactful to the game, being mediocre in comparison to the other attack pots like Apples and Gelts on the list of stored buffs, and 2) it is very common for players to relog between/during runs to help prevent disconnections during the fight.

Thanks for consideration.

Reactions: Kyubey

Acrobat

May 1, 2020
Agreesd.
Would be nice if when i dc in expedition after HT/PB i will still have the buffs

TheGiver

Mar 24, 2020
They said multiple times that the buff bank was once active but caused a lot of errors so they removed it :\

Incognito

Apr 5, 2020
They said multiple times that the buff bank was once active but caused a lot of errors so they removed it :\
Buff storage is still currently in the game on disconnections as of today, not that it matters; if the system is intended to be in the game, the suggestion stands for consideration for when the system is eventually fixed by the developers of this server.

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
This system has now been deprecated with improvements to the "gfx" issue.

Reactions: Incognito
Status
Not open for further replies.