Equipment Hunting

Keldar

May 5, 2020
Hi, I am very new to this server and I have started a Page as my first character. So I have been hunting for my level 50 sword the Lion Fang. After two days of hunting the Drummer Bunnies, they have dropped almost everything else except that sword. Am I doing something wrong or is it just the way with equipment hunting in general. How do you guys get your equipment?

fish

Staff member
May 1, 2019
according to @whodrops command in game, drummer bunnies do not drop Lion"s Fang. perhaps using the @whodrops / @dropsfrom command in game to help you better

Keldar

May 5, 2020
according to @whodrops command in game, drummer bunnies do not drop Lion"s Fang. perhaps using the @whodrops / @dropsfrom command in game to help you better
Ok, wow. I had no idea this even existed. Thanks. I have not played in many years, are there any other tips or suggestions you can think of? Last I played, Pirate class had just come out. Thanks again, fish!

fish

Staff member
May 1, 2019
there are guides in forum where you can consider looking at.

milestone rewards in game (ephey button) helps too

TheGiver

Mar 24, 2020
When you hit the lvl 70 milestone, the moment you pick it up you'll get 2h of 2x exp!
So be careful not to use it right before you go to bed ;)

chunkie

Mar 26, 2020
c: cloud
When you hit the lvl 70 milestone, the moment you pick it up you'll get 2h of 2x exp!
So be careful not to use it right before you go to bed ;)
True once you reach level 70 you will be able to redeem your milestone reward for a 2 hour 2x DROP & EXP coupon. I would reccommend you save this as most players save this to use around level 105 or 120. Also it is true that it isnt a good idea right before you log off or go to bed! : ) I'd also like to say I would skip hunting around for any weapon below level 64 and just use the Tube you get at level 30 with milestone reward. You can find these level 64 maple weapons in the Ephy shop using the TRADE mts button and trade in PQ points or find them in FM on occasion.