#Free Kyubey #2 (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyubey

Mar 23, 2020
Ign: Kyubey, Incubator
Appeal: I was about to run zakum and got hit with a Banned for harrasment message. i think i got banned because defaming someone might be considered harrasment? if that's the reason then why not just remove the feature from the game? What's considered toxic and what's not? is it toxic to be mad at someone because you dont share opinions? lots of people dont share opinions or like me however they are entitled to thinking that way, if i get offended because of someone attitude that doesnt mean he's harrassing, thats some personal issues. (btw there's no duration on my ban or idk how to see it <.<)

1.1 Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying

Users are expected to treat all players and staff with respect. No player should be subject to unequal treatment on the basis of their race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and/or age. Any form of toxic behaviour will not be tolerated.

Punishment: Temporary to permanent ban. Review on a case-to-case basis.

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
What constitutes harassment? Knowingly and consistently pressure or intimidate another player to make them uncomfortable where that player has not provoked such an attack.

Not only have you gone out of your way to log onto multiple accounts to defame this player, you globally announced a bounty to encourage others into doing this.

Given that this is your first offence, we are willing to reduce the ban to 7 days if you are willing to acknowledge your wrong-doing and agree that any further offences will result in a permanent ban.

Kyubey

Mar 23, 2020
I acknowledge my wrong doing as i went out of my way into a personal vendetta, making Avner maple experience unpleasant. i profusely apologize to Avner and people that might have felt offended in any way.

Last edited:

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Your ban will be lifted on Monday, April 13th.

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
In light of Easter celebrations, your ban is being lifted a day early.

You may login and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.