Mage ITCG Items

sonicdude

Mar 27, 2020
Currently the 2 popular endgame ITCG items Stormcaster Gloves and Facestompers have been modified on this server to better benefit weapon damage classes. My suggestion is that something similar should be implemented with the two mage items in ITCG crafting; Glitter Gloves and Crystal Leaf Earrings.

For example, right now Stormcaster Gloves have had their slots increased to 7 from 5. My suggestion for glitter gloves would be the same, increase to 7 slots and possibly add some m.att to them. Currently Glitter Gloves are 2 int 200mp and 5 slot. For Facestompers, the base attack has been increased to 5 attack from 2 and slots also increased to 7. Right now, the mage equivalent to Facestompers, in my opinion, are Crystal Leaf Earrings. Crystal Leaf Earrings are 6 slots with 3 magic attack currently. I'd suggest possibly increasing the base magic attack on them and adding INT to them.

My proposed updated items would look something like:
Glitter Gloves:
2 INT, 4 M.Att, 7 Slots (6 TMA)

Crystal Leaf Earrings:
3 INT, 6 M.Att, 6 Slots. (9 TMA)

I believe that the numbers can be tweaked or altered depending on balance, but this will also incentivise the use of the other ITCG items from ITCG Gachapon. I believe right now most people just throw out anything that isn't required to make Stormcaster Gloves and/or Facestompers.

Thanks
-Sonic

Last edited:

Stephen

Jan 19, 2020
My proposed updated items would look something like:
Glitter Gloves:
-2 INT, 4 M.Att, 7 Slots

Crystal Leaf Earrings:
-3 INT, 6 M.Att, 6 Slots.
Just to clarify.. is your suggested change to remove the int and ad matt? The dash is throwing me off LOL.

Reactions: chunkie

Stephen

Jan 19, 2020
The dash is a bullet point, I'll edit for clarity
Lol thought it might be. I think the balance is good. With the changes, theyd be the best option for early/mid game, and a decent option if you dont wanna mess with maker/ timeless. Good job :)

sonicdude

Mar 27, 2020
The crystal leaf I posted would be equal to perfect timeless earrings (from levels) , just without hp and one more slot. Plus timeless earrings on this server have LUK on them, making Ele Staff 5-8 easier to equip.

The glitter gloves are better than Flame keeper but potentially worse than timeless gloves as timeless you can craft to have LUK which for Archmages is important to equip the endgame Elemental Staves 5-8.
I don't think the suggested changes will sway people towards Lukless builds.

Last edited:
Reactions: chunkie