New looking for the right server.

Ecchi

Jul 18, 2019
Lately, I've tried several servers and recently one called OSM and they log people's browser usage and access to private photos/creditcards/accounts numbers/passwords.

I really want to play a private server that actually respects the community and it's players because I'm the type that thinks even playing time is an investment (with enough interest spend guap of course haha)

How do you guarantee our privacy?

To be honest, the reason being is I kind of want to spend money since I feel like this is a good server with an administrator who finally knows how to balance MapleStory the right way and offer rewards that give players justice e.g) PQ points system

I think the layout you have for dreamms is really well done

Last edited:

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Hi Ecchi.

We don't engage in any form of key logging or surveillance of your computer like said server does. We take security and privacy on a serious note here.

We advise that should you join our server, please use different credentials to other servers you've played with in the past.

Dream MS is built on strong views that aims to create a challenging yet fun environment. Your time and effort will be worth it.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Reactions: Ecchi

jimsmiths

Aug 26, 2020
Hi Ecchi.

We don't engage in any form of key logging or surveillance of your computer like said server does. We take security and privacy on a serious note here.

We advise that should you join our server, please use different credentials to other servers you've played with in the past.

Dream MS is built on strong views that aims to create a challenging yet fun environment. Your time and effort will be worth it best site.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
Hey! can you tell me further details? like how can i check if any software using key logger? and last week i got an online virus that encrypted all my data and hacker demands 450$ i was very upset and did not get any solution now i do not want to take ny risk please tell me the solution