Questions about dream MS

akashsky

Jun 6, 2019
Hi! I have a few questions related to dream MS here.

1) what are the end game weapons for the following classes: a) Nightlord b) Aran c) Bowmaster d) Bishop e) Archmage

2) What is the way that end game players gain exp?

What is the best boss to kill for exp? What are the best classes for that boss?

What is the best map to grind for exp? What are the best classes for that map?

3) What are some of the ways that players gain mesos on this server? What is the best map to farm mesos on, and what class is best for farming mesos on that map?

4) I saw that there are points for completing boss runs and party quests. What can you buy with those points and what should I be spending my points on?

5) Is it better to grind with holy symbol or party quest early on?

Thanks in advance!

Lustist

Staff member
Game Master
Apr 30, 2019
Hello, nice to meet you.

1) what are the end game weapons for the following classes: a) Nightlord b) Aran c) Bowmaster d) Bishop e) Archmage
A) Reverse Lampion
B) Crimson Arcglaive
C) Reverse Engaw
D) Black Umbrella | Reverse Aeas Hand | Doomsday Staff, depending if you'd like to go LUKless or not
E) Elemental Wand 1, 2, 3, 4

2) What is the way that end game players gain exp?
Daily bossing, high level mobs e.g. petris, ToT mobs, skeles etc.

What is the best boss to kill for exp? What are the best classes for that boss?
HH, for lower levels, any class can do this
BF, mainly warriors classes & shadowers, bowmaster & nightlord can also BF but its more difficult.
RGS, bowmasters
Angeo, nightlords, sairs, bowmasters, marksman

What is the best map to grind for exp? What are the best classes for that map?
Skeles, ToT, Petrifighters as for now, we may be adding newer content in the future.

3) What are some of the ways that players gain mesos on this server? What is the best map to farm mesos on, and what class is best for farming mesos on that map?
Mesos are pretty easily gained here, just training and leveling up, mesos will come naturally, a popular way is to have a mage and farm, but every class will gain mesos overtime from killing, and selling items.

4) I saw that there are points for completing boss runs and party quests. What can you buy with those points and what should I be spending my points on?
Inkwell coins, these can be traded in for anything from scrolls, white scrolls, chaos scrolls, and some items such as Rex earrings, Blackfist Cloak and Archaeologist Glasses
PQ can be used for LV 64 maple weapons which can be used to help newer players and unique 'PQ only' chairs.

5) Is it better to grind with holy symbol or party quest early on?
PQ would be faster than grinding, but if there's no one PQing then grinding with HS will be fast as well.

I hope I managed to answer your questions.

Last edited:

akashsky

Jun 6, 2019
@Lustist Thank you, that answered most of my questions ,but I do have a few follow up ones.

Regarding having a mage and farming, what maps do mages typically farm on this server for mesos?

Also regarding boss raids, am I allowed to bring in mules on raids (like for example I bring my attacker on my desktop and load up my HS mule or bishop on a laptop).

Also, is there a recommended class to make for blessing of fairy on this server (assuming the goal would be to get high level blessing of fairy mule, lv 140+).

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Regarding having a mage and farming, what maps do mages typically farm on this server for mesos?
Ulu Estate 2 and The Restoring Memory will generate the best income.

Also regarding boss raids, am I allowed to bring in mules on raids (like for example I bring my attacker on my desktop and load up my HS mule or bishop on a laptop).
Yes this is permitted.

Also, is there a recommended class to make for blessing of fairy on this server (assuming the goal would be to get high level blessing of fairy mule, lv 140+).
Generally F/P Mages are easiest to level so this would be the choice for many.