Some thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleXY

Apr 6, 2020
I got some suggestions, hope you'd like them ;o

1. Hall of Honor map in Dark Ereve - While mobbers having fun in the lower platform, I've came across a lot of difficulty my friend Marksman has been issuing with the location of the ADV Knight D spawn, since Knight Chamber 4 mob spawns in the edges of the platforms so it's easier for Marksmans / Bowmasters pin the mob to the wall, in Hall of Honor the mob spawns in middle of the plaform both on middle and top .
I would suggest to change the locations of the spawn in HoH to be more to the edge, since Marksmans and Bowmasters loses DPM since they are getting hit more frequently which causes them to lose EPM and that's why it makes KC4 much better for them, it will help HoH being more of a diverse map (Since that's what HoH has been made for, right? ) towards melee and ranged classes.

2. X amount of megaphones can be bought for an X amount of money ( 10 Megaphones 1m???) to make spammers (Like Teryl) lifes easier than clicking 1 at a time ROFL.

3. Lost Rudolph / Kid Snowman monster cards.
I know there's some a bit of arguement about this since Everchanging Ring is HUGE power boost to your kit, but I do find it unfair towards players who started playing after Christmas and it's kinda a bummer for players like Lethania, Vestadyr and others who like the enjoyment of collecting those monster books for the collection and others who likes it for their power boost it gives.
Now, I don't want you to bring out christmas event when christmas is not anywhere around the corner, I do think maybe makes it as a costumized area boss with a certain amount of HP that can be shown up in places like El Nath , Rien or Mu Lung to make it achieveable for players who started this game, even tho it takes out the advantage for veteran players having a finished ring after long hours of grinding but it doesn't allow players to have this kind of advantage and only waiting for December.
Maybe you can make it spawn maybe in cities like Henesys and have people use a costumized weapon that hits at max 10 and it will be a party event boss which will be spawned at different times along the weekdays (Like the old Cake VS Pie event we had in GMS long ago).
And anyone who attends that event will be able to achieve only 1 card at a time, it will make people want to hunt those bosses down so they can achieve those unobtainable cards :eek:.

4. Buffing bowmasters .
While other classes has a great huge boost to their kit, from forgotten characters like Buccs, Shads I do think Bowmasters has been forgotten a little bit and got outshined by Marksman who has an early power spike in their 4th job and has 6 hits with strafes, I do think that making Bowmasters a bit compareable to Marksman will do the trick, even tho Bowmasters do have the advantage of high aviodability due to Concetrate, they are still getting outshined by Marksman who does a higher dmg by far.
Making this changes will make Bowmasters more appealing to players (And let's be honest, more Sharpeyes mules roflzors) and won't be just an alt so people will be dual clienting just for some additional DMG to the expedition .

5. Making Pet equiqs being able to have the stat effect while the pet is not active, having so many pets is a bit wonky especialy people who achieve 3 pet items with ATT, would help a lot maybe have a command of @Disablepet or maybe just let the pet equiq item just being affective while the pet is not active :|

Thanks for hearing me out <3

Last edited:

waiting

Jun 18, 2019
Bowmaster
Tbh the class feels good to play now but only because i have a very specialized avoid build. Those who have raided with me before in HT especially know that I can even get by as a seduce just fine on my bowmaster. Until i open the damage summary and I finally understand when people say they only play a game because of their friends. Also, 700 avoid but fall off platform every (unavoidable and un-outplayable) stun in CHT BTW. Dying in 360ms because PB dr has no animation too.

Waiting on mage changes so I can decide whether to main corsair or bishop. Class balance will never be perfect but se mules will forever be lowest dps i guess.

save paladin by buffing bstep please

e: just to be clear, increasing bowmaster's scaling to be same as marksman will not solve anything. Marksmen, while they currently outscale bowmaster with strafe+si, are still garbage and lose to cleaves on single target. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: chunkie

akashsky

Jun 6, 2019
Well at least if my boat breaks i know it's cause i'm bad. The punishment is fitting too, forced to relive my bowmaster days for 30 seconds.
At 30 second cooldown i am 90% certain that it is never worth to dismount unless its to avoid a punishing status effect or to reposition with recoilshot.

KyleXY

Apr 6, 2020
YOU 2 DON'T FREAKING MAKE MY POST A DISCUSSION ABOUT CORSAIR! TALK IT IN PMS! NOT ON MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

waiting

Jun 18, 2019
At 30 second cooldown i am 90% certain that it is never worth to dismount unless its to avoid a punishing status effect or to reposition with recoilshot.
You're right. I will probably run some calcs to determine the value of dismounting for CHT's stun and HT/CHT seduces.

rokokok

Mar 19, 2020
4. Buffing bowmasters .
In my short journey as a bowmaster i have been told a lot that making a Bowmaster was a mistake, that i'd should of made a Marksman or not an archer at all so this may be a clear sign that they need some help.

I mean i could of make a marksman BUT i like bowmans i mean BOWS are cool, crossbows are not, for example in the lord of the rings, the perfect and beutiful Elves use bows and the Orcs use crossbows so i'm not making a markasman im not being an orc Ok! hehe
I'd like the bowmasters to not suck so much as people say, so maybe a buff is not a bad idea. :C

i wouldn't know what to suggest as the buff, maybe some more experienced players can help with that. :rolleyes:

I dont want to be just a SE Mule :C

Last edited:

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
1. Done!

2. This option will be available soon.

3. No, this will remain a season-exclusive card.

4. Our goal with skill changes are not to make every class equal in damage output but rather, we want players to be able to pick and choose any class they'd like to play and enjoy it. It should be mentioned that every class has been buffed beyond its vanilla state. The topic of who is stronger than who will always remain, regardless of the number of skill changes made.

5. Not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.