Village’s ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Apr 19, 2020
IGN: well i guess it was Village since it’s my ign in all of the servers i play.

Appeal:
Well, first of all i would like to say that i am currently playing 3 different servers and in any of them i have never been banned or have any intentions to use any hacking / botting programs.

Secondly, i was looking at this server since i got bored of the other ones and it seems really fun and suitable to what i am looking for (low rates, old version, 50+ players and some custom class changes).

In addition i have downloaded the server and saw that my account is banned (probably an old one or idk..) i was wondering what has happened and i do not have a clue as of why i would get banned, i can promise you that i do not have any hacking program on my computer and i am willing to delete this character and start a new page with a fresh start.

I know it seems like i have nothing to defend myself but i can only give you my word and hopes that you would consider my appeal and let me have a new start at this server, i can say that if i will get a permission to unban myself i will be very active, friendly, and a constant member of this server.
(Especially at those times that i just stay home and have just finished my service in the army)

Thank you for spending your time reading my appeal and sorry if i had any english mistakes.

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Given the fact that you were banned 11 months ago, we are willing to give you a second chance.

Your ban has been lifted.

Reactions: Village
Status
Not open for further replies.